Thank you for your interest in volunteering at our MedShare Decatur, GA location!
Our 3-hour volunteer sessions take place at our MedShare International Headquarters at 3240 Clifton Spring Road, Decatur, GA 30034.
If you would like to register a group of 5-50, please submit the Group Request Form.
Please note that MedShare is NOT a host site for court ordered or mandated community service.
Volunteers must register before arriving at MedShare.
Youth Volunteering: MedShare welcome youths between the ages of 10–17. A signed Parental Permission Form is required for ALL youth. Youth aged 10-13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Youth 14 years and older may volunteer independently as long as they have provided the signed Parent Permission Form.
Additional Details about Volunteering
- Orientation – Please be punctual to participate in the brief orientation at the start of your volunteer session. If you need to cancel, please do so as soon as possible so that others may have the opportunity to fill your time slot.
- Public Health – Effective February 6, 2023, the wearing of facial masks at MedShare will be optional. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available to all who prefer to wear them in group settings. Please reschedule your volunteer shift if you have been exposed to contagious illness or experience symptoms such as fever, severe cough, eye or nasal discharge, or gastrointestinal distress. Please let us know if you experience these symptoms while at MedShare so we can act to ensure the health of all volunteer participants.
- Parking – We encourage volunteers to carpool, but free parking is available on site.
- Safety – Low-heeled, close-toed, close-heeled shoes are required to be worn; Sneakers or work shoes are recommended. Latex-free gloves will be provided. Most volunteer activities require the ability to stand for > 1 hour, periodically lift items up to 50 lbs, and read small print items.
- Dress Code – Please dress in comfortable layers, in clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty. The area you work in may not be climate-controlled, so dress accordingly.
- Other – We provide water, coffee, and snacks for our volunteers. You are welcome to bring your own food or non-alcoholic beverages.
Please register for an event below to sign-up or register if you have not already done so: