2. Secure the necessary funding for your shipment — $28,000USD for a forty-foot container.
3. Secure shipping documentation and provide proof of Duty Free Clearance (typically given by the Ministry of Finance).
4. After the application is reviewed, you will be contacted by a member of MedShare’s staff to be approved as a recipient.
5. While online ordering is currently unavailable for container shipments, you will be able to order online soon. Until then, please contact Roger Mforneh at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with your order.
(On average, around 800-1,000 boxes of consumable supplies and 30-40 pieces of fully functional biomedical equipment fill one 40-foot container. Equipment is not available online but will be assigned by MedShare’s Biomedical Department based on your wish-list and available inventory.)
6. MedShare will ship your container to the designated ocean port. Customs clearance and onward transportation from the port to the final place of delivery will be your responsibility.
7. After you have received your shipment, the recipient will complete a feedback survey and send photos of donated products and other items that illustrate the shipment’s impact.