Click the buttons below to donate to individual disaster relief efforts.
100% of your tax-deductible gift goes to disaster relief in the area designated below.
Click here for live, official updates on Puerto Rico’s recovery following Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
The Southern United States and the Caribbean islands are all facing never before seen amounts of damage and devastation in the wake of Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, and Hurricane Maria. Your gifts support our neighbors in need.
Sierra Leone is rebuilding following historically destructive mudslides that have killed as many as 1,000 people. Your support will help them recover.
Monsoon flooding in South Asia has impacted 41 million people in India, Bangladesh and Nepal. In addition to the many injuries and fatalities, homes and hospitals have been destroyed. Your generosity will help them rebuild.
This is what MedShare is doing to help:
MedShare is collecting medical supplies and basic care items to send to those impacted by Hurricane Harvey, Hurricane Irma, and Hurricane Maria.
- Below is a list of needed items that can be brought to the MedShare warehouse in Decatur, Georgia, San Leandro, California, and Secaucus, New Jersey:
- Adult diapers for senior citizens
- Baby wipes
- Sanitary pads
- Hand Sanitizer
- Infant Formula (Powdered only)
- Water (cases only, no individual bottles)
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept food, clothing, or toys.
Please contact email@example.com to coordinate the drop-off of large donations.
Items can be delivered to
MEDSHARE’S ATLANTA VOLUNTEER CENTER
3240 Clifton Springs Road, Decatur, GA 30034
Monday – Saturday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
MEDSHARE’S WESTERN REGION
2937 Alvarado Street, San Leandro, CA 94577
Monday – Saturday, 8:30am – 4:00pm
MEDSHARE’S NORTHEAST REGION
701 Penhorn Avenue, Unit #3 Secaucus, NJ 07094
Monday – Saturday from 8:30am – 4:30pm
- On October 19th, MedShare delivered $10,000 worth of emergency supplies to Food for the Poor in Puerto Rico. These supplies will impact people in 52 parishes across the island.
- On October 7th, MedShare delivered 100 generators to the North American Jewish Federation in Puerto Rico to assist in returning power to communities devastated by the hurricane.
On October 7th, MedShare sent $43,000 worth of medical supplies and biomedical equipment to Centro Medico in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The donation included essential equipment including a defibrillator and sterilizer needed by the hospital’s emergency and surgical teams working overtime in the wake of the hurricane.
- On September 30th, in partnership with Patient Airlift Services, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne Airport, and JetAVIVA, MedShare sent an air shipment of supplies to Puerto Rico thanks to Tyler Perry and his donated plane!
- In partnership with Jackson Healthcare, we sent $1500 worth of essential care supplies to Puerto Rico on September 27th via their corporate jet.
- Atlanta Falcon Dontari Poe is supporting MedShare’s Disaster Relief efforts!
- MedShare has been recognized as one of the most effective charities responding to the hurricanes by several publications:
- We have equipped Medical Mission Teams headed to Dominica, Puerto Rico, Nepal, Haiti, and St. Thomas supporting patients and communities impacted by disasters.
The Movement Foundation is partnering with MedShare to provide medical relief to Puerto Rico and Caribbean communities impacted by Hurricane Maria. They will match any gift donated by Movement Mortgage employees to MedShare’s Disaster Relief Fund.
Our partners at Northwell Health in New York healthcare system have begun a supply drive to collect essential care items to be delivered to Puerto Rico.
Our corporate and faith-based partners across the country have begun more than 40 individual supply drives to be donated to MedShare’s Disaster Relief efforts.
- On October 10th, MedShare will send a donation of medical supplies to Cruz Roja via AeroMexico to support recovery efforts following the recent earthquakes in Mexico.
- MedShare is partnering with Convoy of Hope, Texas Diaper Bank, First Aid for All, Angel Flight Soars, and Team Rubicon to deliver medical aid to nonprofit organizations and direct healthcare providers in Texas and the Caribbean.
- MedShare partnered with Angel Flight Soars to provide support to the staff at the Roy Schneider Medical Center. This is one of the only hospitals on the island and it was destroyed by Hurricane Irma, leaving patients vulnerable and medical staff without supplies.
- Many of our corporate partners have begun their own office supply drives! If you’d like to start a supply drive for MedShare at your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ve received vital supply donations from many organizations including Tronex, VWR Medical, The San Francisco SanBao Buddhist Temple Young Adult Division and the Sunday Buddhism Class, CBC National Bank, and Georgia Tech!
- Our Medical Mission Team Store is fully stocked and ready to equip healthcare professionals on their way to impacted areas.
- We are waiving our donation request for teams taking up to 100 pounds of supplies.
- To pick up supplies, please fill out an application or
- We are organizing with our NGO partners to determine the most efficient and impactful response using all of our resources. Visit PQMD.org for more information about quality medical donations during disaster relief efforts.
Here’s what you can do:
- Volunteer to sort and box supplies to be sent to impacted areas.
- Donate to MedShare’s Disaster Relief Fund.
- Help us spread the word that aid workers can collect medical supplies from our Medical Mission Team Store.
- Talk to your friends and family about getting involved and share our posts on social media. We want everyone to know that MedShare is here to help!